There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Our office is proud our orthodontist is a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners. Invisalign gives you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Invisalign treatment?
- Faster treatment: With weekly or biweekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we consider different periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features of Invisalign are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement.
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to insert and remove.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of dental and occlusal problems, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t be able to see you’re going through treatment.
- Comfortable: The removable trays are smooth to your tongue, lips, and cheeks.
- Removable: You can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since on average you only need to visit our office every six weeks.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
At your initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We will use a 3D digital scanner called the iTero® to create a precise, highly detailed 3D digital model of your teeth. Then our doctor will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of each tooth, the number of trays for your treatment, and how long your treatment will take.
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your aligners are custom-made from Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. Depending on your individual needs, our doctor will determine when you begin wearing your next set of aligners and will schedule checkups about every six weeks.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
When your treatment is complete, we will fabricate clear retainers for you to hold your new smile!
To learn more about the Invisalign system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our office. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.